How to change facebook username – Facebook has a new policy that will allow you to change your Facebook username if you so desire.
Before now, facebook users were never allowed to changer their username after registration. So if you actually wanted to change your username the only thing you could do is to register a new facebook account. But now you can now change your Facebook username.
How to change your Facebook username
You can change the web address for your profile by choosing a username. To change your username:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click at the top right of your Facebook page and select Settings.
- Then tap on “Username“
- Type your new username and, then click Save Changes.
Change your Profile picture
To add a profile picture or change your current profile picture:
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Go to your profile and click Update Profile Picture.
- You can:
- Upload a photo from your computer or smartphone
- Take a new photo
- Select a photo you’ve already uploaded or one you’re tagged in.
- Then crop your photo and click Crop and Save.
if you encounter any difficulty in changing your Facebook username use the comment box below.